Monday, September 7, 2015

3 days until Caleb leaves

Hi.  My name is Dave Roller.  I go to church with Caleb and have known him since 2009.  When I heard of his journey.  I offered to help him blog about the trip.  Caleb leaves in 3 days and to celebrate that.  I will be posting some info Caleb wrote and distributed to our church.  This information is also found on the page headers above this post.  Today's information comes from the About Caleb page.  Tomorrow's will come from the What I'm doing page, if you want to read ahead.  To avoid confusion I'll put Caleb's words in bold print.


My name is Caleb Knottnerus.  I graduated from Jacob's High school in Algonquin, Illinois in 2015.  I am going to Guadalajara Mexico on September 10, 2015 and will be there until May of 2016.


Guadalajara, Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment