Wednesday, February 24, 2016


A big thanks to the MMTT Triathlon team for supporting the boys and making a difference in their lives. While was in Chicago over Christmas, the team approached me and asked if they could do something to support the kids at the orphanage. They donated a bunch of shoes for both Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta and other items to help the kids out. When I go back to P.V., I will post more photos.

If your kids are interested in triathlon or just want to try a new sport, I highly recommend you give MMTT a try. The team atmosphere is second to none and the people are not only wonderful but also give back to the community. Last year was my first on the team and I wish I joined earlier. It's fun and an excellent way to spend you summer.

If you're interested in triathlon give John Lorenz a Call at (847) 909-3200




No comments:

Post a Comment