Thursday, February 4, 2016

Hey friends,

Here's a bit of an update from Mexico. As many of you know, I was state side to surprise my family for Christmas, which was really special. Also, being home gave me a little recharge for my batteries; truly a blessing! When I got back to Mexico a friend recommended that I start Spanish classes at a language school in Guadalajara to which I am so grateful for because I am able to improve my Spanish, and make some friends.  It is also a wise use of my time as the boys started playing football a few weeks ago and are gone most afternoons. Currently, I’m going to school every week day and teach English three or four times a week at the orphanage when the boys aren't at practice.

The person that drives all the kids to school and practice just broke his foot playing soccer, so please pray that we will be able to find someone who can help out with driving down here as we are understaffed. As for me, I am doing very well and enjoying Mexico very much. I wish you all the best and will try to post more often. 

In Christ,
Caleb

1 comment:

  1. Caleb, It was great to see you at Christmas. Even if it was very briefly. It's been a difficult season for the Rollers so far in 2016. God,of course, has been faithful and the Rollers have not forgotten about you. If you are seeing this please know you are being prayed for.

    ReplyDelete